Know How to Give Flowers to a Filipina (Philippine Lady)!

.

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Dating Tips for Filipina Ladies from Cebu

Want to date Filipina girls? Well, if you are really serious to meet the Cebuana girl you like in person, then you must plan to visit Cebu, Philippines. You already have heard several Cebuano phrases spoken by your Cebuana girl every now and then, whether on the phone or online, while you are communicating with her.

Try these Cebuanas love phrases to win the heart of the Cebuana woman you adore.

1) I like you very much - Nakagusto kaayo ko nimo.
2) Will you be my girlfriend? - Gusto ko manguyab nimo.
3) I want to court you - Gusto nako ka pangulitawhan.
4) I want to marry you - Gusto ko magpakasal kanimo.
5) Will you marry me? - Makigminyo ka kanako?
6) Marry me - Pakasal kanako.
7) I love you - Nahigugma ko nimo.
8) I love you very much - Gugmahan kaayo ko nimo.
9) I am in love with you - Gihigugma ko ikaw.
10) I miss you - Gimingaw ko nimo.
11) I miss you very much - Gimingaw kaayo ko nimo.
12) Take care - Pag amping

Here are also some basic everyday greetings in Cebuano language:
1) Good morning - Maayong buntag!
 2) Good noon - Maayong udto!
3) Good afternoon - Maayong hapon!
4) Good evening - Maayong gabii!
5) Happy trip - Maayong pagbyahe!

Cebuana girls will admire you to find that you know some of these Cebuanas love phrases. You are now a step ahead in winning her Filipina heart!

Source.

No comments:

Post a Comment